[Xerte] Re: XOT Shared Settings working for some users but not others

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:12:41 BST 2011

Wasn't a dig, it just feels a bit counter to what I've been trying to
do with the community. My hunch from the start it'd be something to do
with the crazy recyclebin - Nottingham's problem is surreal - and I
tried to work out why (but it was after my departure).

I helped with the moodle patch because it'd solve the lack of LDAP, so
a no ldap no moodle version makes sense - but i don't control releases
/ builds anymore.