[Xerte] Re: XOT Shared Settings working for some users but not others

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:17:24 BST 2011

That half tallies in that the query looks for the root folder. Now if
it sees the recyclebin and gets confused, the query probably doesn't
return an id (so it dies).

The recyclebin code (which was their in the beginning) was put back in
later on and so isn't that gainly.

There is an explicit create recyclebin call in index.php to do this
(only was we could do it retrospectively).

I'd imagine the sandbox new user code makes a recyclebin before hand,
and then the recyclebin creator code gets confused.

If this code was in the core, or downloadable, i'd help more - but
this is a private fork of the main XOT code and tbh, that irks me so I
don't feel all that oblidged to help