[Xerte] Youtube CC

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 14:59:14 BST 2011

Hi - just wondering if there is support for the Closed Captions on an embedded YouTube page template? I was thinking about adding captions (go for the accessibility gold-star) to my recent videos and would be great to have these playable in Xerte (possibly with option for the user to show/hide them).

Here's a video I've done in the past which has CC enabled on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Twy9xw9jlo

Adam

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239