[Xerte] Re: XOT Shared Settings working for some users but not others

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:46:32 BST 2011

it's some users can't share with some users.

So it must be the query missing them for some reason.

If you know there is someone you know exists but doesn't appear in
sharing then i'd echo out the query and take it from there.

Bare in mind the sandpit uses a different user block of code so that
might cause some problems