[Xerte] Re: Xerte developer convention

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 17:15:17 BST 2011

I'd be interested too but suggest you use something like doodle or
meetomatic to arrive at the best date unless it's more restricted by room
availability than who can make a specific date.

Agree with both ideas so far especially the mobile solution - perhaps using
Pat's proof of concept as a starting point.

Would add - the changes needed to make adding additional page types more
modular but I guess that may not be realistic in a day or two.