[Xerte] Re: Can't find required website for install

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Jun 23 16:29:23 BST 2011

The website in the link is pointing to your computer, so only you can
get to that site. Can you get to http://localhost? If not, it's likely
that the Apache web server isn't running, or you had another web server
(such as Microsoft's IIS) installed which already had the normal port
assignment reserved. If you can't get to http://localhost, try
http://localhost:8080/. If Skype was installed when you installed XAMPP
you may have to disable Skype and re-install XAMPP. This is because
Skype uses the same port that MySQL normally uses. I think you can
configure Skype to use a different port.