[Xerte] Re: Ron - broken link

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 16:17:57 BST 2011

Hi Ron - the update for the transcript works great. Thanks very much for
this.

So, in terms of our hosting company, PalePurple, and letting them know
when to update XOT templates, is there an announcement made through the
Xerte discussion list to make it known that XOT has been updated which I
can then relay to the hosting company, or should I just check towards
the end of the month if updating is needed? Just wondering since I
really want to be working with the latest version - especially since I
have seen some really cool stuff being considered/worked on recently.

Best wishes

Andy