[Xerte] Xerte theme template is being tempermental

Nathan Cobb Nathan.Cobb at eastridingcollege.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 17:20:33 BST 2011

Hi

Please see the attachment picture (if it doesn't get stripped off - I'm not sure if I can email attachments to this list - there's a link here if it does<http://moodlevle.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/file.php/1/images/ScreenClip.png>).  I've embedded some Xerte objects in a Moodle course but the theme template for them is being really tempermental and I'm not sure why.  Ron Mitchell kindly produced a template for us using the College colours and logo (see the top image).  For some reason, a significant proportion of the time, the embedded objects show up like the lower object,with the original Xerte theme but the College logo.

I have no idea why this could be and it happens to all of them at different times.  Refreshing the page sometimes make a difference, sometimes makes no difference and sometimes simply means a different object has the wrong theme.

??????????????????

Any thoughts

Nathan

------------------------------
Nathan Cobb
e-Learning Manager
East Riding College
Telephone: 01262 455106
Mobile: 07875 238230
Skype: nccobb
Fax: 01482 306675
Switchboard: 0845 120 0037
Website: www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk<http://www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of East Riding College.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

East Riding College
0845 120 0037
www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk