[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2: New Window page - streaming form box net

Peter Snowball Peter.Snowball at development.tas.gov.au
Tue Jun 21 08:01:26 BST 2011

We have just started a subscription to box.net to distribute & hopefully stream large files.  Tried linking to a SWF file to stream it to Xerte ( Print to flash)using page wizards in desktop Xerte  but only the P2F player skin would load then big crash.
May be embedding to a window page would fix this. Example embedded code (note file is only up  temporarily for testing purposes).  I don't know if there are many users of box.net but it appears to perform OK.

<embed src="https://development.box.net/embed/16pfzr0l6cxcsg5.swf" width="466" height="400" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always">

Regards
Peter Snowball
Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts