[Xerte] Re: transcript for Graphics and Sound pagetype - question

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 15:38:24 BST 2011

You can add those files. Eventually the files will all get built, but I don't do that for every change, usually once a month or more - it takes a couple of hours to get  everything in a line. So it's up to you: take the files from the svn is not recommended all the time, because you might pick developments up half way through, but  in this case I doubt there's anything more to change.

Pale Purple won't want to update files for every change either (although David is very helpful there), but are probably amenable to the odd request.