[Xerte] Re: Ron - broken link

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 14:02:49 BST 2011

Hi Andrew

yes sorry my fault for just typing the links rather than copying and pasting
:-(

The correct link to the zip of my example is
http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/textGraphicsTranscript.zip
<http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/textGraphicsTranscript/textGraphicsTranscr
ipt.zip>  rather than /textGraphicsTranscript/textGraphicsTranscript.zip

However as penance I have created a zip with just the two changed files:
http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/transcript_files.zip that contains just the
changed .xwd and .rlm files. Instructions for your hosts...

Download and extract
http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/textGraphicsTranscript.zip
<http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/textGraphicsTranscript/textGraphicsTranscr
ipt.zip>

1. copy \models\textGraphics.rlm from the zip to
\modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\models\textGraphics.rlm

2. copy data.xwd from the zip to
\modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\data.xwd

I should add that Julian may have updated the Nottingham download zips from
the committed files and if so then of course updating your installation with
the latest version of XOT will update more than just these files so in
future that might be a better request unless you can get your host to give
you ftp access to update the files yourself.

HTH

Ron