[Xerte] Re: Toolkits - printing a certificate - how to?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Jun 16 21:00:11 BST 2011

One thing you could do is create a certificate on a page in Xerte, and
include a button or other interaction (such as an Event or timed
response) to print it. Attach a script icon with printAsBitmapNum(0,
"bframe"); to the print button. There are other print options, but
printAsBitmapNum worked best for my Desktop Xerte apps. I use that to
allow students to print whatever page they are on. If you aren't
including anything with alpha transparency, print() might work better
than printAsBitmap() or priintAsBitmapNum().

Paul