[Xerte] Re: Cannot create projects

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 10:12:59 BST 2011

What sort of server is it?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of John Rickard
Sent: 15 June 2011 09:09
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Cannot create projects

Morning All,

It seems to me that I have installed the XOT successfully and I am authenticating through Moodle patch, which seems to be working fine :)

I have an issue where when a user, not just me, clicks on create a project, they can name it but it doesn't do anything after that!
The user also has a problem when creating a folder - the little window changes from workspace/recycle bin to a blank page and the folder doesn't seem to be created.

The only thing I have found is that IE says "error on page" and gives these details Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:07:20 UTC

Message: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
Line: 175
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.ace2go.org.uk/toolkit/website_code/scripts/screen_display.js

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:08:01 UTC

Message: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
Line: 175
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.ace2go.org.uk/toolkit/website_code/scripts/screen_display.js

Message: Invalid argument.
Line: 1187
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://www.ace2go.org.uk/toolkit/website_code/scripts/template_management.js

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

John Rickard - Moodle Development and Support
Treviglas Community College
Bradley Road
Newquay
Cornwall
TR7 3JA
01637 872076
jr at treviglas.cornwall.sch.uk<mailto:jr at treviglas.cornwall.sch.uk>

________________________________
Treviglas Community College has students with ages ranging from 11 to 18.
If you think this email is from a student then please show due
sensitivity to their age in your reply, observing all current
regulations in respect to communicating with a minor.
This email does not represent the views of Treviglas Community
College, and the College, its staff and students cannot be held
responsible for any views, words, comments or files contained within
this message. The Internet is not a secure medium, and the message may
not have originated from the addressee shown. If you are concerned
about the content of this message, please forward the entire email to
Admin2 at treviglas.cornwall.sch.uk and we will investigate.

Treviglas CC