[Xerte] Re: xerte 2 desktop: SendandLoad

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon Jun 13 23:08:35 BST 2011

It might be just the syntax highlighter going weird on you. Are you sure
it doesn't work with a full URL? What I do is set a variable to either
http://localhost or my company's actual domain, based on whether I'm in
development or production mode.

// set domain variable depending on live being true

live = false;

if (live) {

    domain = 'http://training.harlandds.com';

} else {

    domain = 'http://localhost';

}

Then I use: domain + '/path/to/myscript.php' for the URL when using
sendAndLoad.