[Xerte] Re: My Learning Object title

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sat Jun 11 16:36:00 BST 2011

You didn't tell me I was ignorant, I was... ;-)

I was ignorant when making the changes in Standalone Xerte that using
the XML was not the most convenient for XOT.
And, I have the changes already to do the same in XOT, I just did not
commit it.

Here are the screendumps (it's the same for 2004 and  1.2)

As long as there are no spaces in the path name where I put the .zip
package.... this is all.

Tom