[Xerte] Re: Flash Scoring not Working in Xerte

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Fri Jun 10 14:25:01 BST 2011

Thanks Dave and Julian, I didn't realise that about _root in Xerte it's good
to know..

I'm a beginner at Actionscript so don't know quite how to fix the code.

I tried replacing all instances of _root with _this and with this - but
neither got the score working either inside or outside of Xerte.

Could you possibly be a little bit more specific about which _roots I should
change to _this, this or where I can take root out altogether?

on (release) {
_root.total = _root.total+10;
}
onClipEvent (load) {