[Xerte] Re: [Xerte 2] Debug window

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 12:58:10 BST 2011

_level0.engine.debug = null;

Try that.

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tom Reijnders
Sent: 10 June 2011 10:51
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: [Xerte 2] Debug window

Hmmm,

I can't get this working.  I tried to add a function hideDebug to the engine, but I can't get that to work either....

Op 31-5-2011 21:08, Tom Reijnders schreef:
Thank you, I'll give that a whirl...

Op 31-5-2011 15:59, Julian Tenney schreef:
You could add a line of code to the rlt early on to delete the debug function? You could even have a property on the wizard form then to turn debugging on or off:

If (templateData.learningObject[0].debug != 'true'){
  delete level0.engine.debug;
}