[Xerte] Re: Youtube Dimensions

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 10:40:24 BST 2011

You mean like this? See attached. There is an optional property 'videoSize' which takes a value like this: 500,200.

Would you test it for me please? You might want to back those two files up in case there's anything screwy in there, but it looks OK. I haven't been through every option / combination...

Unsure about the HD thing. Are you sure there is an HD stream of the video you want to view? If the input is lo-fi, HD will be lo-fi too. Even if there is an HD stream, you might need a very expensive projector to actually see any difference, can you point me to an example where you can see the difference between HD and standard quality?