[Xerte] Restricting flow in Xert Online Tools

Phil Clothier Phil at environmental-academy.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 09:59:57 BST 2011

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this
question but I've been scouring the internet for days now with no avail!
Apologies if it is not.

I was wondering if it is possible to restrict flow when using multiple
choice questions and quizzes in Xerte Online Tools.  i.e. a user cannot
progress to the next page in the course until the quiz is passed.  I
notice this is possible within Xerte but am yet to find it available in
Xerte Online Tools.

Am I missing the option somewhere?

Kind regards,

Phil