[Xerte] Re: Moodle and xerte integration

Andre Eppinghaus andreeppinghaus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:19:41 BST 2011

Hi Pat,
sorry I missed your reply, I checked the file and unfortunately did not find
anything to enable error messages.

I noticed that the error screen is the link:

http://www.desenvolvimento.ambiente-virtual.net/xerte/edit.php?template_id =
"empty" <<- id is missing

Where would the file that generates new id's?

Thanks for the reply.

Andre Eppinghaus