[Xerte] Xerte Wizard not Displaying in Google Chrome/Moodle

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Jun 1 09:37:24 BST 2011

After testing I have discovered that it was a piece of code in an SWF that
was upsetting Xerte/Google Chrome.  A different SWF with this code in it
refused to play the sound at all in any browser.  So I would love any
expert's opinions as to why the following code might have upset things?

red_orange = new Sound();
red_orange.attachSound("red_orange");
speaker_plain_btn.onRelease = function() {
red_orange.start(0,1);
}
speaker_plain_btn.onRollOver = function () {
red_orange.start (0,1) ;}

Any other tips on making SWF's that are less likely to crash in Xerte would
be gratefully received as apart from this I spent some hours yesterday
re-constructing another SWF which refused to display in Xerte but worked
outside.

I'm new to AS2 and beginning to wonder if I should stop dabbling.

Thanks very much.

Deborah