[Xerte] could you provide an updated XOT zip please?

Franck Petit franck.petit at ac-reunion.fr
Sun Jul 31 05:03:21 BST 2011

Hi,

I have this problem as admin on a fresh install of XOT 1.6: after login a
“the feature is for administrators only” is displayed. I have checked XOT on
google code but found it too difficult to use SVN (I really tried) I noticed
many changes were made since the last release. Could someone please send a
link to an updated zip of XOT? It would be great if there was a weekly
release as this is the case with moodle.

Cheers, Franck

bug.jpg