[Xerte] Re: Scoring in Xerte

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 28 15:34:00 BST 2011

Actually its my alto sax that makes the most noise - getting the embrousure
right is the difficult bit.

The boxes in your links look like they might be diatonic.

I quite like the french musette sound, but some of the classical music
played by some of the top russians can be stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNNPZsO7-Q&feature=player_detailpage

I can't imagine the hours he must have put in over the years to achieve that
level of skill.