[Xerte] Re: Scoring in Xerte

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Wed Jul 27 12:38:28 BST 2011

I have the scores displaying in the actual SWF's so I don't need the
individual Xerte pages to display it too, but I would like to be able to
send them to Xerte which would then display a summary of the scores at the
end of the section.  Am I asking too much?

Anyway, please don't worry if you are going away tomorrow.  I am also going
away next week so it can wait till you get back.  If anyone else has a
bright idea I can play with meantime that would also be great.

Have a great holiday.  I'm coming to England to escape the sauna here in
Israel.  No doubt it's just as chilly as it was when I was there in

Thank you.

Deborah