[Xerte] Re: Xerte, Flash and Hot Potatoes

Mary Watkins Mary.Watkins at port.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 10:33:27 BST 2011

thanks for you message about Flash.
I was hoping to have the hot potatoes questions open in the LO as I'd like to keep it all as a contained package. Do you know if this is possible?

>>> Julian Tenney 26/07/11 9:40 AM >>>

You need to set interactivity to *native SWF*

One way of integrating Xerte and Hot Potatoes would be o open the hot potatoes quiz in a new window from the LO,

HTH,