[Xerte] Inquiry-Based Learning Object

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Sun Jul 24 22:59:17 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

Some months ago someone posted details on one of the Xerte Discussion lists
about the Inquiry-Based Learning object that was produced for the Veterinary
School at Nottingham University. I was sure I had bookmarked it but I seem
unable to find it now. The LO used the case of a sick dog that was brought
into the vet's surgery and students had to work out what to do next and what
measurements were significant etc.

If someone can point me to it, I would be very grateful. I'ld like to show it
at a training event on Monday for Equine Studies as an example of excellent
practice.

Kindest regards,

Thomas