[Xerte] Google Maps Issue

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 22:17:48 BST 2011

Good evening,

I know there was quite a lot of discussion on the list about Google Maps not
displaying correctly on the page which is meant to show these. I've
downloaded the latest map.rlm dated July 7th from the SVN and it still only
shows the view of the planet although clicking on it will bring up the
correct location. It used to display the correct location by default. Has
this issue been fixed and if so do I need to download the .rlt and .xwd files
as well?

I'm using the standard XOT 1.6 download with IE 9 & Apache. I've tried
searching the archives fore 'google map' but can't find anything relevant
and/or recent.

Kindest Regards,

Thomas

Thomas Rochford, e-Learning Advisor, JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern

Tel: 07500 669002, 01223 564749 e-mail: t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
<mailto:h.jones at rsc-eastern.ac.uk> , skype: cambridge.serendipity

RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
<mailto:support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk>

e-mail