[Xerte] Re: problem with Multiple Perspectives pagetypein XOTtemplates

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:09:00 BST 2011

Hi Fay - thanks for the email - I have entered text and have also noted that with the sound file option there is an image add in option. However, all files I upload still do not display/open. Every other page in xot templates works on my computer except this one but wonder if someone could just try it to see if its just me or whether it is a prob with the page itself.

Thanks

Andy

Centre for Applied Linguistics
Room 0.39 (Social Sciences building)