[Xerte] Moodle 2 server file structure?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:02:40 BST 2011

In Moodle 1.x I had this process to evade the php.ini upload max size.

Upload SCORM package containing shell structure of LO, complete with folders for audio/video media.
Go to the left hand menu Files area, dig down to numbered folder representing root of unzipped SCORM package.
Upload audio/video files to appropriate folder.

Moodle 2 has no "Files" area, now has something called "Repositiories".

I have my shell uploaded, but I'll be darned if I can find that file structure anywhere.
Hints?

Dave