[Xerte] Re: New Interim Wizards

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 7 15:38:55 BST 2011

Hello Deborah,

There are three page wizards in the interim release.

Please try the perspectives Page Wizard and see if that displays correctly.

I believe the QRCode and the New Page wizards require the latest version of
Xerte which is available from the Xerte svn.

I was only able to get the New Page Window working once I edited it and
published it from the version of Xerte in the svn. The version that can be
down loaded from the Xerte home page is not as up-to-date and lacks
modifications required by the New Window Page Wizard.

You should be able to download a copy of the xerte 2 svn by installing
Tortoise svn and then checking out from location

http://xerte.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Kind regards

Johnathan