[Xerte] Baffling Behaviour in Xerte - SWF Display

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Thu Jul 7 07:13:27 BST 2011

Hi

Dave, good suggestion.  The key to the problem is usually in the correct
testing.  After a lot of frustrating testing I finally realised the root of
the problem:   somewhere along the line I had messed up the file location in
the Wizard so that it was repeated twice.  No wonder poor Xerte was
struggling to display it!

Ron, thanks for the tip about the background shape.  I have had problems
with sizing in the past so it's a good one to know.

Thank you both!

Deborah