[Xerte] FW: More You Tube

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 15:38:46 BST 2011

We have a  user finding youtube videos sometimes play and sometimes don't. Is anyone else have similar experiences? I can't always replicate his experiences.

<snip>
So I have been looking at these Ladyhawke you tube clips for My Delirium... One works and the others don't seem to.

This embed code works
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/itvb45Ce_Aw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These embed codes don't seem to
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X_bFO1SNRZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HfnzRrKLXL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The obvious solution is use the one that works, but unfortunately it only shows the lyrics rather than the music video. My curiosity is more about why do some you tube videos not play when embedded?

Thanks
</snip>