[Xerte] Re: change background colour to white?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 15:15:39 GMT 2011

no not sure it does - at least can't get it to work. :-(

On a slightly unrelated note but for the same installation ideally I need to
draw or load a gradient across the first part of the title bar. I've been
trying the following to load a png which I think is your code or a snippet
from the mailing list:

rootIcon.createEmptyMovieClip('myCustomGraphic',++rootIcon.levels);//creates
a new movie clip

rootIcon.myCustomFGraphic.loadMovie(templatePath + 'common/mygraphic.png');
//loads your graphic

rootIcon.myCustomGraphic._x = 0;

rootIcon.myCustomGraphic._y = 0; //positions the graphic

I've tried a fixed link to the graphic online and also FileLocation but the
graphic isn't appearing. Bound to be something stupid?

Cheers

Ron