[Xerte] Re: choosing images form different pages and gathering results on one page

Michael Kowalczyk kowalczyk at lfi.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 21 15:14:08 GMT 2011

Hello Julian and thank You for your quick response!
I indeed forgot to mention that i am using Xerte 2.15 installed on my Win7.
So i am very new to Xerte and i just found that the wizards by Jonathan
are helpfull in understanding the whole concept of Xerte.
I thought it is a little more complex to programm Xerte the way i want
it and so i thought someone maybee had done this before.
But i did not find any hints on this in the Xerte wiki, and the archived
mailing list dialogues are not so search friendly, so here i am asking
for some hints :)
If my idea means a lot of programming time, then i would skip this and
go some other way. But i found the idea nice to introduce a learner into
the golden mean concept by having him/her actually use "subconsciously"
this phenomena from the first point and showing the math behind it later.
Greetings from Aachen!
Michael