[Xerte] choosing images form different pages and gathering results on one page

Michael Kowalczyk kowalczyk at lfi.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 21 14:00:50 GMT 2011

Hello Xertes :)
I have joined this list to ask some of you experienced people how to
accomplish the following with Xerte:

The basic idea in the "lesson" is to show how the /Fibonacci/sequence is
used as golden mean in photography to create esthetic compositions.

My idea is to ask the user/learner to choose/favour one image from a
pair of two. The user has for example to choose/favour in total three
images on three seperate pages in a sequence.  After that there should
be an outcome page where the selected images are shown together,
assuming that the user/learner will choose the images which are composed
withing the golden mean.

I thought of using the Routed Multiple Choice Question Page wizard to
accomplish this but i dont know how to gather the choosen/favoured
images on a result page.

I hope that my idea is cleary to understand, as my english is not that
good :)
Thanks!
Michael