[Xerte] Re: Export facility

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:39:28 GMT 2011

Pat's off today.

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: 21 January 2011 13:35
To: Xerte list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Export facility

>The website has a programming error.
;-)

I'd guess LDAP authentication issue, but that stuff's over my head.

Pat?

________________________________
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:20:04 +0000
From: stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Mozilla and IE (mozilla - page is blank, IE - the following error:

The website cannot display the page

 HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

 *   The website is under maintenance.
 *   The website has a programming error.

rgds
Stuart

On 21/01/2011 13:08, Dave Burnett wrote:

IE or Mozilla?

> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:03:27 +0000
> From: stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk<mailto:stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk>
> To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
> Subject: [Xerte] Export facility
>
> Hi - We've set up networked access to Xerte Toolkits however we're
> unable to Export our learning objects (via the 'Export' facility through
> project 'Properties') either as Zip or Scorm packages. When clicking on
> the Export there doesn't appear to be a dialogue box asking where to
> save the file etc - just a blank page. Anyone got any ideas?
>
> best wishes
> Stuart Macdonald
> EDINA
>
> --
> Stuart Macdonald
> EDINA& Data Library, University of Edinburgh
>
> 0131 650 3304 (Tu& Th)
> 0131 651 1744 (M, W, F)

> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

Stuart Macdonald
EDINA & Data Library, University of Edinburgh

0131 650 3304 (Tu & Th)
0131 651 1744 (M, W, F)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

_______________________________________________ Xerte mailing list Xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/xerte This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.