[Xerte] Re: Drag and Drop

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 09:41:26 GMT 2011

I would just update the template files, leave the system as it is if it's working properly. Use the files from the project you just created in Xerte: they are usually pretty up to date, monthly or thereabouts. Some of the files need renaming, Nottingham.rlt instead of template.rlt; data.xwd instead of template.xwd, etc.