[Xerte] Drag and Drop

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 09:21:11 GMT 2011

Hi. I seem to have a problem with drag and drop page template in XOT. Rather than leaving a 'blank' for the word a strange character shows up, and the word is still displayed.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBB883.606269C0]

I've checked the activity and the words are correctly listed. This always used to work - perhaps it broke when I updated some templates previously? Where can I download the page template again?

Cheers, Adam

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239