[Xerte] Re: [Xerte 3] Is Xerte 3 browser sensitive?

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 14 16:57:48 GMT 2011

Sorry for not responding quicker - I've been away from my PC for a couple of
days.

I don't think I had differentiated between preview and browser preview.

If you can display a dialogue box asking if the use wants to rebuild the
project before the preview (or browser preview) takes place then perhaps a
message

"Changes made since the last project rebuild will not be available in the
preview unless you rebuild the project. Rebuild Project Now ? (Yes / No) "

Would give the user flexibility and make the reason for the choice explicit
to all levels of user.

Kind regards

Johnathan