[Xerte] [Xerte 3] Is Xerte 3 browser sensitive?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 14:39:43 GMT 2011

Do you think browser preview should build the project, then fire up the browser, or simply fire up the browser...? Or present options for the user, i.e. Browser Preview -> Rebuild Project (Yes / No) - might be better as not rebuilding is faster if it's not needed.

Just thinking most of the time the project will have been built anyway, as you work on it, and the browser stuff comes after the other stuff is done. Most of the time I would edit, build, preview, edit, build more, preview again, happy, browser check... no real need to rebuild for the browser preview.

Options probably best.