[Xerte] [Xerte 3] Problem getting Xerte 3 running with Windows 7

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 11 18:47:01 GMT 2011

Nope.

I first called the batch file by opening a cmd window and then typed the
full path of the batch file in the cmd window and then pressed the return
key.

Later I tried running the batch file directly by opening windows explorer
and double clicking on the batch file.

I have now uninstalled Adobe Air and Xerte 3.

I then re-installed Xerte 3 to the location c:\XerteProject and set the
Xerte setting file to the location of flex 4.5

Now projects build successfully, so I think we can safely assume that the
(86) in the original path of Xerte was causing a problem.

Kind regards

Johnathan