[Xerte] Controlling an flv - round 2 **READ FIRST

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:56:50 GMT 2011

J, unless you want to figure it out for posterity, don't worry about it.

The way I am instantiating the player, it was actually clearing itself each time.
I missed a line where I was resetting the cuepoint (to the old values).

All working nicely now.
load, seek, cue, kill on cue, kill at end.

Cheers;

Dave