[Xerte] Basic setup

John Doubleday john at digitalteacher.com.au
Tue Jan 4 02:48:36 GMT 2011

Season's Greetings to All from Tasmania Australia, and a very warn Christmas
it is to.

Well I have finally got around to loading up Xerte3 but need to link the my
C:\flex45SDK folder to C:\Program Files\XerteProject\Xerte3\org\components

The output window in Xerte says:

You can't view your pieces until you have installed the Flex 4.5 SDK.
Download the SDK from
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+Hero and
extract it. Set the path to the extracted SDK in settings.xml which is
located in Xerte's program directory.

Can someone advice me on how to connect the two or do I just copy the total
Flex folder to the Components folder in Xerte?

cheers

John Doubleday

Digital Teacher-Your Moodle

http://www.digitalteacher.com.au <http://www.digitalteacher.com.au/>