[Xerte] Adding Audio and Graphics to Interactive Elements

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Sun Feb 27 18:19:55 GMT 2011

Hi,

I create interactive exercises for language teaching.  I have just
discovered Xerte and am so impressed but find I am limited by not being able
to add audio and graphics to the interactive elements such as the
categories, timeline/matching pairs, dialogue, gapfill and audio to the quiz
options.

I am using the Template Wizard.  My coding skills are limited.  Would it be
the template.xml and rloObject.js files I would have to modify?  Are there
any tutorials for modifying the files in this way or is there anyone who has
done this type of thing who would be kind enough to send me some examples?

Many thanks in advance.

Deborah