[Xerte] Print2flash - go to fist page after opening

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 26 11:08:48 GMT 2011

We use Print2Falsh(pro) extensively with great success. However when it
loads  a multi page document it always seems to finish on the last
page.  I cant see on the P2Flash interface where to set it to open on
the first page.  In the P2Flash Action script 2 API it suggest you can
use the setCurrentPage(page) method to force the opening on a particular
page. Has any one done this and any clues as to how we  would  go about
this in Xerte script.
eg
movie icon id = fp
fp.setCurrentPage(1);