[Xerte] Xerte 2 Page Wizards - Raptivity

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 23 14:04:35 GMT 2011

Since the last update to the Page Wizards it seems that two new page types
have become available in Xerte - Model Answer and Raptivity.

I am now looking to update the Page Wizards to provide wizards for these two
new page types.

Can anyone help me out by posting to this list a simple example of a
Raptivity file as I don't have access to an installation of Raptivity and
have never used the software. This will enable me to test the new Raptivity
wizard prior to release.

Kind regards

Johnathan