[Xerte] Text to Speech problem: VoiceObj is undefined

Matthew Terentjev matvejs.terentjevs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:34:04 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I wasn't able to find this discussed, however I do apologise if I have
missed it.

I have my Learning object published online and using Internet Explorer I am
trying to switch on Text to Speech option, however after allowing ActiveX
content to run I receive a web page error:

Message: 'VoiceObj' is undefined

Line: 29

Char: 5

scormRLO.htm

Is there something missing in my package file or text needs to have any
particular function or script? If anyone had anything similar to that and
knows how to make it work I will really appreciate. Thank you

Kindest Regards

Matt