[Xerte] Re: Fwd: (Xerte - how to get Youtube vid to play on local PC)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sun Feb 20 13:44:26 GMT 2011

Hi Franky,

I did this through the user interface:

1. In the -- Screen Size-- combobox, choose 'full screen' (maintain
aspect ratio) or 'full window' (disregard aspect ratio, and fill the
frame/window)
2. Than you'll end up with screenshot 1. (You can do this in Xerte , by
setting the display mode of the interface. It HAS to be 'full screen' or
'full window' including the space in lowercase letters.
3. Than, in the youtube film, toggle to full screen (the magnifying
glass in the botom right corner).

I am sure you can toggle this als in the script, but have not
investigated that.

Regards,

Tom