[Xerte] Re: Multilanguage support

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Feb 17 11:45:48 GMT 2011

There are two different situations:
1. Using the LO
Preferably, choice of language.... So you would have to do something to
choose the initial language, and probably fiddle with/change the player
to add the possibility to change the language. Correct?
2. Create the LO
I think you have to decide upfront which language you are going to work
on. Different languages are in fact completely different LO's (only
related by file names).

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica