[Xerte] Re: YouTube template

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 13:39:14 GMT 2011

Thanks this cropped up during a training event recently and I hadn't realised there was another update to the youtube.rlm to accommodate the default iframe code now.

For those who use the TechDis sandpit the site now has the updated .rlm

Also worth mentioning (for those new to Xerte etc) that this doesn't mean that Xerte/Flash now supports iframes and/or iframe embed code from other sites! It just means that Julian has quickly added some code so that both the new and old embed code from YouTube works for old and new Xerte LO's.

Therefore also worth mentioning and repeating how great that support from the Nottingham is!

Cheers
Ron